• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hollywood Video Rent or Buy

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
setzer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:27 pm Reply with quote
At my Hollywood video, they are now doing a new thing called Rent or Buy. I think every movie, besides the newest new releases, you can either rent or buy them. I saw Tokyo Godfathers for rent or you could buy it for $9.99 (DVD version). A lot of their other anime was cheap too. I picked up Cowboy Bebop The Movie on DVD for $5.99 Smile . And plus, you get a 1 year guarentee on the movie. I'm not sure if it's only my Hollywood Video thats doing this, but if I was you I would check out our store just to check.
CrackaJax

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:34 pm Reply with quote
Blockbuster lets you buy used and new DVDs. Nothing special, except when they don't value anime, and price it rediculously low Wink
setzer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:42 pm Reply with quote
CrackaJax wrote:
Blockbuster lets you buy used and new DVDs. Nothing special, except when they don't value anime, and price it rediculously low Wink

Yeah I thought someone said that but I wasn't sure. I usually just go to Hollywood Video.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1